Yes, we're going backpacking. I have never been backpacking. Luckily, it's only 10 miles round trip and we're only staying one night, so it shouldn't be too strenuous and no one will have to call in an emergency helicopter to life-flight my rotting carcass out of the park.

We'll be taking the Chinle Trail which starts in Rockville. It'll be fun to see a part of the Park that is off the beaten canyon trails. It will also be fun to spend time with other female adults and get a little fresh air and exercise.
Now I just need to make it through the weekend and all it entails: parade, ward party, RS formatting, talk on hope, lesson on Joseph of Egypt, etc. STRESS!
2 comments:
This sounds like so much fun. I hope all goes well and you get some well deserved rest.
I'm so excited for you. Wish I had an adventure I was looking forward to. Have fun!!!
Post a Comment