I don't know, my boy plays in the mud a lot, but I think that boy may have an extra special talent for it.
Ah...attack of the mud monster!!! It looked like he had so much fun!:). Mud is just fun.
Oh, my GOSH! He can't even SEE! LOL! Nice. :)
You are such a nice mom! He looks so cute and like it was so fun.
Oh My!! Lol, my boys love playing in the mud, but I think Tomy has a special talent for it. :)
OH, MAN!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I don't know, my boy plays in the mud a lot, but I think that boy may have an extra special talent for it.
Ah...attack of the mud monster!!! It looked like he had so much fun!:). Mud is just fun.
Oh, my GOSH! He can't even SEE! LOL! Nice. :)
You are such a nice mom! He looks so cute and like it was so fun.
Oh My!! Lol, my boys love playing in the mud, but I think Tomy has a special talent for it. :)
OH, MAN!
Post a Comment