Join our highly attractive crew of privateers for Talk Like a Pirate Day 2010!
You'll find us at our new headquarters at 441 W Center, Laverkin on Saturday, September 18th from 4-6 PM. We'll start with some piratical mischief and mayhem and end with some skewered scraps of food nicely fired over a flame. If you'd like to contribute to our repast leave us a kindly comment stating which thing you will bring. We'll need chunks of meat (please specify type: pork, beef, chicken, dog, mystery), chunks of fruits/veggies, assorted sides, and beverages. RSVP by Friday so we know what viands we need to pilfer, er... acquire, for our festive feast.

6 comments:
You guys crack me up. I love that you have so much fun. I miss you a lot. Hope you are doing well.
Alas we be havin' a weddin' that weekend, or we'd be there with hooks on.
We will be a comin. Our whole crew will set sail on the tide. I'm a thinkin we can rustle up some grub. Just be a lettin us know what ya be needin the most. AAARRGGG!!!!
we will be coming, bien sur! and we'll bring something, maybe saladish... let me know what ye need.
This looks like so much fun! We are going out of town Early Saturday morning and will not be able to make it. But please keep doing this fun day and we will try for next year :) Take care!
I'm sorry I missed it. :( I was in Haiti visiting my boy...
How did it go??!! Are you gonna post pics and details??
Post a Comment