Why is it, that no matter how long I am tending children, the last 30 minutes tend to unravel into insanity? Be it four days, four hours, or forty minutes - the time will fly by pleasantly until some mystical cue inspires chaos and mental disquiet. Is there some chemical trigger that speaks to children to start going crazy? Perhaps I begin to secrete a pheromone due to a heightened sense of expectation. Whatever causes it - oi! - it only gets exponentially worse after the end time has passed!
The question then is this: is this a universal rule or a bizarre singularity? Am I pathologically impatient, or does this happen to you too?
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That ALWAYS happens to me, and that is why I don't let them watch a movie until it is almost time for them to be picked up.
Post a Comment