Friday, April 1, 2011

Coming Soon!


Our newest member is scheduled for arrival 9/19/2011! Happy Birthday Grandpa! I'm just hoping the baby doesn't emerge with a peg leg and eye patch - though I'm sure there will be arghs a-plenty!

Just to clarify: yes, this was a April Fool's Joke but oddly yes, we're expecting - for Christmas not ITLAPD.

blog signature

9 comments:

Dendra said...

Yeah! yippy supper-dupper. Grandma gets a baby, grandma gets a baby! Dad says, let just see that it gets done on that day!!!! OH! I just realized I will be crossing the U S with two kids and a Pregnant lady. No to mention spending 3 weeks with 2 pregnant ladies. I couldn't be happier! goilious is the verification word meaning: Well just read the trip description and know that the trip will be goilious.

Mike and Dendra said...

Ka CHOW!!!!

katy said...

Wow, congrats. I am so happy for you are your crew.

Paulette said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! And I might add that September is a fantastic birth month. My birthday is only 2 days before (17th), so you know what I'll be rooting for!:) Yea!

Saddie said...

APRIL FOOLS!

I know it's pretty silly to do the same trick twice, but well... what can I say?

Mostly I thought it was funny because the joke is really on me. We're trying for #3, but I'm not currently sure if I'm pregnant or not! Oh how I HATE waiting! :)

Lee Family said...

I was thinking I'd seen that picture before. ;)

Jen said...

I'm glad you clarified in the comments, because I was wondering if the trick was making everyone think it was a trick. Good job, and good luck!

Saddie said...

How very perceptive Jen. That was my original plan, thinking I'd know I was pregnant by now, but well... :)

Justin and Julie said...

Sweeeeeeet!!!!