Tomy is in seventh heaven over not only getting a baby, but a baby BROTHER! A happier child you'll never meet. Dec. 5th can't get here fast enough for him! I asked Tomy what he thought Rowan (yeah, we're thinking Rowan Ptolemy) would like for Christmas. He said the baby would like a rocket... it's a good thing we have a few months to work on that idea - YIKES!
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Peeking!
Wednesday found us at our 20 week ultrasound where we discovered a number of things about our newest Gublet. First of all, he's most definitely a he. Second, he's got some LONG legs (see 2nd pic). Thirdly, it is a little bizarre (in a fun kind of way) to watch the baby jumping on the screen while feeling the corresponding kick in my belly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
WoooHOOO!!! Congrats!!!
Congrats!!
Yeah! Hooray!
Yeah for baby boys. Congrats and I'm excited!
Congratulations! I hope Dec. 5 comes fast for you as well!
Post a Comment