Happy Halloween! What a great holiday! Tomie thought it was pretty fabulous to dress up and get candy - so much so that he thought we should do the same the next day too.
Tomas was a cute little dragon (courtesy of Aunt Kasey) but he refused to wear the wings I made him. Who ever heard of a dragon with no wings?! Oh well, I suppose it's the same as the puppy-backpack-leash thing I bought for him last year; he just freaks out seeing things behind him, I guess.
Hazel was his treasure horde, and what a cute little treasure she was! And like any self-respecting dragon, Tomie kept trying to play with the bling (luckily Hazel lived through the attempts.) We only visited the grandparents but managed to get lots of candy as the grandparents kept telling Tomie to take more and more. Tomie was more than glad to oblige!
I tried unsuccessfully to get pictures of the kids in their costumes. They kept moving and blurring. So I busted out the movie mode so I could pull out a frame to use as a picture and this is the result:
Are you seeing any usable frame? And who is the biggest kid: Levi or Tomie? I don't have the answers, but I can't help but lol every time I watch this clip!
As for Levi, he turned 31 on the 31st! I had planned on making him sugar cookies (in the shapes of stars, moons, and little rockets, with pink icing trimmed with green and decorated with candy corns and red hots) so trick-or-treators could decorate one for Levi and one for themselves. But, I only managed to get them made Saturday evening. So, Happy Late Birthday Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment