Oh, my little Tomas Archimedes! He loves little babies with such a sparkly-eyed kind of love. He always has! He's got at least three baby dolls of his own that he's purchased at yard sales and dollar stores. He also has a baby carrier, stroller, and bottle that he uses often. As we've seen in a previous post, he likes to get the babies undressed and bathed. He also likes to feed them bottles and cookies, burp them, snuggle them in blankets, and give them kisses.
Watching this clip of him with his brand new cousin Kyra, I'm torn whether to watch his every move and antic or her constantly changing expressions. They are just SO FASCINATING!
Being a stay-at-home mom is such a gift for me since I could spend the whole day just watching my children live in their little world - spectating as they think and grow and mirror what they see, how they see it. Their little faces are windows to wonder!
Of course they frequently drive me absolutely BATTY, but I find that I get the most perturbed when I'm the one in need of a nap! Also, there's not often enough time in a day to just watch in wonder, but the magical times I can usually make up for the mundane times I can't.
6 comments:
That was so cute. It was also fun to see how cute Kimmy has gotten.
Dace loves the clip. He wants to watch it over and over again. They really are magical.
what a cutie
Saddie I love you and your cute family.
Ah that is just the sweetest thing! I love it when little boys are so nurturing! It's adorable! But I don't think Kevin would go for his boys and strollers and dolls.:) What he doesn't know won't hurt him.:)
THIS ONE OF COURSE CAUGHT aSHER'S ATTENTION.
Post a Comment