Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"Falls Park"

So, I didn't know that Sheep's Bridge or Sheep's Ridge or Sheep Bridge or however one calls the place, was officially called "Falls Park." Is this a new thing or is everyone in denial that that's what it's called? Okay, so who really cares? Not I. I'm just rambling... so get to the pictures of the cute kids already!


Hazel and Daddy liked splashing everybody and I've got the mud splattered shirt to prove it. Hazel also kept trying to run around in the water by herself, only to frequently avoid drowning.


Tomy was rather intimidated by the water and had to hold hands the whole time. (Yeah, he even felt the need to wear his floaty swimsuit! Okay, so he mostly wears it because it a has a fishy on the front.) And thus it is that he preferred being near the shore playing in the very stinky, sticky mud.

All in all, we had a swell FHE playing in the water and the mud, with the sticks and the crud.

2 comments:

Lee Family said...

I think the town made it "Falls Park" a few years ago, but your right, who cares as long as it's fun to be there. Looks like you all had a blast. Your kids are so cute!

Jen said...

Falls Shmalls. It's Sheepsbridge to me.