Friday, September 11, 2009

Fruit Loop Diplomacy


It's oft been said that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Evidently, this holds true for little boys, too.

Tomas has been displeased with Hazel's presence ever since she stopped being a teeny baby and became competition. His violent and mean attempts at removing the attention stealing interloper have met with only limited success since Hazel thinks he's the bee's knees and follows him endlessly.

I've been at my wits end wondering and praying for a solution to the constant fighting. Who knew it could be solved as easily as this?


Since the Fruit Loop Accord, the children have repeatedly been seen playing together and peacefully coexisting in close proximity. There has also been a marked reduction in the number of reported injuries and violent incidents.

5 comments:

Mike and Dendra said...

I am sooo glad that something has helped those two. It has been so hard to watch them interact. Fruit Loops! I wonder if we should mention this to the United Nations!

Angie W. said...

That's it! I'm heading out to buy a case of fruit loops right now!

Jen said...

LOOOOOVE the illustrations.

Lee Family said...

Hee hee. That is funny!

Justin and Julie said...

How did you do the illustrations on here...I am impressed! I had to laugh at this post...how cute that Cereal is the key....I will have to remember that when we have kids. Sorry I have not gotten back with you to arrange lunch...it has been a busy month but I am back to normal and we need to arrange something for the "tootsie" Girls monthly lunch date...let me know what you can do.