This morning has been relatively peaceful, as Sundays with children go. That is until I stood too closely to
this nest. Though we were separated by a pane of glass, the owner of said nest was none too glad to see me so near her abode and gave me a cussing that, while as quiet as she is little, was quite to the point - this was quite a feat since her beak was full of feathers. So I gladly made way for her to finish feathering her nest.
Tomy noticed her the other day and called out, "Mom, there's an
animal in the nest hanging outside your window!"
(This quote has been translated into English to ease comprehension.) He sees "animals" everywhere these days, including these statues at the ZNP entrance.
This little girl happily went to Nursery today ALL BY HERSELF! Yeah, hooray!!!
3 comments:
The day they go nursery happily is the happiest day for Mommy.
Wahoo!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE nursery! (And so does Zaylee of course!) =)
I wish Ivy would. So jealous.
Post a Comment