Monday, July 19, 2010
Toe Jam
It occurs to me that I must really enjoy the flavor of toe jam. This is evidenced by the fact that whenever I open my mouth, my foot is firmly stuck therein. I can only wonder what I was off doing in Heaven when they were handing out social skills, maybe waiting in the bizarre sense of humor line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I must have been off with you. I'm horrible at socializing, and I often come out of social situations feeling that I have offended or been rude. I sometimes reenact my conversations to try and see if my actions could have been interpreted in an offensive way. This usually gets me weird looks from Craig. Anyway. . .long story short: socializing sometimes leads me to think I shouldn't be let out of the house.
You are a delight and just keep jamming away. Everyone loves the harmony that you bring into the symphony of life. :)
Post a Comment