Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Economic Advice

Ha ha! I'm definitely not the one to give economic advice, nor am I extremely likely to listen to any :) but I have made an amazing, even life changing, observation. I have found the key to getting a job in today's sluggish economy. Unbelievable, but true. And I am willing to share that secret with you - free of charge!

They secret key is this: commit to being a stay home mom and the jobs will start landing in your lap. No more filling out hundreds of applications to no avail.  People will start contacting YOU with amazing opportunities that seem impossible to turn down. Of course, the trick is that you DO turn them down, because, well, you're committed to being a stay home mom. How's that for irony? :o)

3 comments:

Paulette said...

And what jobs are these, might I ask??:) Do tell more details.:)

LaDawna said...

I love you Saddie! Love to read your random yet so interesting thoughts. Have a happy... EVERYTHING!

Erica Locke said...

:D Jobs! I guess I need kids so I can commit to staying home... then maybe I will have more suitable job offers. ha. This summer I applied for multiple jobs with no chance to even interview, so I just went back to substituting. It hasn't been bad, but for sure not the income that I feel should be mine. ha.

And, I too love the shades of green displayed below. As well as hubby cooks dinner nights and not wearing coats or jackets! I'm glad you had a very wonderful day.