This is Hazel whirling, twirling to show off her new blingity-bling she earned for not having an accident. We've had it sitting on the bathroom counter for the past YEAR, waiting for this magic day.
She and Tomy felt it was imperative to pair her birthday tiara with her new sparkly pink accoutrements. It seems appropriate since her summertime answer to whether she was ready to go potty in the toilet was that she would be when she turned "this many" (three fingers) and voila!
So three cheers for a three year old who has upgraded to panties. Hip hip HOORAY! Hip hip HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY!
1 comment:
I am envious of your success and rejoicings. Jared can go potty in the toilet, but bawls and whines every single time we've done it. Even though I give him candy, play games with him, and sing to him while he's on the pot. So I gave up. What a PITA potty training is. But congrats on your victory!!! :)
Post a Comment