Monday, July 13, 2009

Pearly Whites

We've been having all sorts of dental adventures these days: I finished getting my root canal reworked last month, Hazel busted out her second tooth on Thursday and the third tooth today (with a couple more on the way), and Tomy got put under to get his teeth worked on Friday. Woo hoo!


As indicated by these charts, Hazel is a one-sided snagglepuss (a very cute one, at that!) and Tomy had something fixed on EVERY SINGLE TOOTH (including 3 pulpotomies and 4 shiny caps.) They've both been pretty brave about all the pain and have cute little smiles to show for it. Let's all pray that Hazel's teeth have more enamel than Tomy's!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I feel for them!

keri said...

My kids all have soft teeth and we have given lots of money to the dentist.

Justin and Julie said...

Wow! I am impressed with the tooth charts! I am glad Tomy is all done with the dental care. It is a good thing that we have modern medicine to make it easier for kids. I loved the "snagglepuss" phrase because that is so perfect! What a darling Snagglepuss at that!

Saddie said...

Welcome tooth number 4!

The Johnson's said...

who put tomy under and how much? WELCOME TO THE SUCKY TEETH CLUB!!!!