Hazel is 9 months old! I can scarcely believe it! She is much too gung ho about this whole growing up thing - she isn't very much my little baby any more. Not only has she developed four new teeth, she has also decided to start walking and talking!! And while it's super cute when she says "uh-oh" and "go," it's also quite distressing. This week she got her bangs cut to keep them out of her eyes, and has started wearing little piglet-tails (her hair is still too short for full scale pig-tails) - so sophisticated!

This is her new do before and after naptime.
Isn't she the queen of funny faces?!
Oh, my little cutie-patootie, I sure do love you! I guess I'll just have to be extra careful about cherishing what fleeting time I have left of my little Hazel-baby.
7 comments:
Sade,
Ooh, the joy of that little face. Adorable. So we were in Moab last weekend and you're not kidding about hte hotness. INSANITY I tell you!
Cute piggies! and the hair doing begins... if they all could just do a buzz cut for the summer!
She is so cute and I love those piggies! Those faces are adorable...keep posting them! See you for lunch on Friday...What time? did we say 11 a.m.? or later? let me know
yep. i agree, on both counts... cuter than cute.
What a cutie!
Someone needs to tell these little ones that they are supposed to stay their mommy's babies. Love the piggies!
Post a Comment