As you can see, everyone enjoyed playing on and with the rocks!


As Grandpa Stratton would say, those kids had the legs of a wild kangaroo!
Perhaps that should be of a push-me-pull-you who are known for their very nimble feet.
The surprises continued as Craig and his wife turned up, having run away from Orem to Mesquite to celebrate their anniversary. So, once Colt returned from a conference in Vegas, I managed to see my WHOLE family over one weekend! Not a bad exchange for a weekend doing chores. :o) Of course, work is fun, but well....


Snow was another happy surprise. Tomas saw it and promptly began making "balls!" to throw at his mother. He has a definite thing for "mi-mi" which, for those of you who are not fluent in Tomie, means snowman, and was convinced we could make one with the few flakes on our lawn. His obsession causes him to repeatedly point out the presence of snow on Pine Valley every time he sees it! Of course, his "snow, snow!" sounds like "no, no!" and I sometimes find myself getting aggravated before I realize he's basking in the joy of snow.
Oh, the unexpected treasures and pleasures of February! I hope everyone's month is also filled with love and laughter!
Oh, the unexpected treasures and pleasures of February! I hope everyone's month is also filled with love and laughter!






No comments:
Post a Comment