Thursday, February 5, 2009

Word Verification Wednesday

While blog surfing this evening, I came across a most Saddie-like idea and it is this: a post dedicated to defining the comment word verification. I don't know about you, but I do this ALL THE TIME. That's one thing I like about blogging is that the word verifications have that could-almost-be-a-word kind of feel, unlike facebook which reads like a creepy license plate. So if you'd like to play along with me here are the rules, and don't be surprised if you find me commenting on my own post just for kicks and giggles.

Go to the comment box. Read the word verification code and give it a definition.

Please, nothing rude, crude, or unrefined.

Play as many times as you wish!

Don't like the word you got? Refresh the page until you get one that you like.

Keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times, and HAVE FUN!

Thanks Thou shalt not whine for such a fun idea!

8 comments:

Saddie said...

Chize - pronounces chi-zee

(n) a baby chimpanzee

(adj) slang for cheesy. "This fishy cracker is chize!"

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

ok I'll play!!
woed: fonhoss
"Who's onde fonhoss"
meaning...
broken english or ebonics.for...
Who might you be speaking to on your telephone?

Jen said...

Yay, I LOVE this game!

mundu: A very depressing first day of the week.

Mike and Dendra said...

word: bussee
definitions:
1- more than a days growth of facial hair
2- when you have more that one child, you are to bussee!
3- the ringing is ones ear

*I have always loved these work verification codes. Thanks for the game. I love you. I know you are bussee.

rayndrop said...

berally:
mispronunciation of the word "verily"

berally, berally, I say unto you...

The Johnson's said...

Word oxicr- The stinky oxygen that makes your eyes water. pronounced Ox-I-Cry. I also want to comment that I have wondered who has the fun job of thinking up these words.

jayson.shay said...

Word- admothi
Definition- when you really understand an advertisement; empathy for a commercial. Like when Dena cried about the little boy who wet the bed at a sleepover without Pullups.

Natalie said...

Banamisc

The wide varitey of uses for the banana.