We had a lovely Easter. We spent time with family and friends, enjoyed the sunshine and the rain, and gathered Easter eggs and candy galore.
Our Easter Sabbath was made even brighter by our beautiful ketchup and mustard tulips and sweet new Easter clothes.
Thank you everyone who helped make this a memorable holiday for our little family! Thank you Heavenly Father for our beautiful world and the gift of Thy Son! Thank you Savior for conquering death and hell, the best Easter present ever!




4 comments:
I am so glad that you had a great Easter. I also want to say how much I love my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. They have givin so much!
Those are the sweetest pictures!
i love the pictures of hazel and tomie. the colors just look so vivid and bright. cute, cute kids. i kinda like 'em.
CUTE kids! I love these pictures!
Post a Comment