Are you tired of bad hair days? Do you feel like changing your look? Well look no further than your neighborhood thrift store for the finest in faux hair finery.
This look is no longer reserved for the fashionable mom of the 80s - this part mullet, part fro will have you standing out in any crowd!
And speaking of the 80s, I know you all secretly envied those big hair band boys and their amazing tresses. Now they can be yours at rock bottom prices!
No matter the look, no matter the style - our selection will make you smile! So come on down today!
12 comments:
haha...that is too funny!
Ooh! I simply must have that look ;) And here I thought it took wasting a whole can of hairspray and a perfectly good comb.
Those pictures are awesome. I love it.
Those are hilarious!!!
Thanks for sharing. :)
Farrah has noth'n on Tomas.
Tomie made me think Farrah, too. I agree he's DEFINITELY cuter!
funny, funny. had a good laugh.
That made me smile! Sooo funny!
:D LOVE IT!
They are such cute super stars! Love ya!
That is sooo funny! I had no idea that I could change my identity at the local thrift store...I thought Tomie wore it very well...He is such a cute little guy! Lets do lunch sometime...I hate to say this but the first Friday that I am not at a holiday or family reunion in July is on July 31st... Would that work at all for you? Also, hope you like the mac and cheese...you are right it would not make the cut on the other blog for sure...it clogs the arteries just looking at the recipe! Enjoy!
Post a Comment