Monday, June 22, 2009

my ageing brain

I was reading this article on Yahoo and found the following line to be funny in its obviousness: "The human brain starts declining after the age of 30 especially in women with each successive pregnancy." Welcome to my world! As if the slowing metabolism and expanding waistline wasn't bad enough! I suppose it's a good thing I got my BA before I had children. Tee hee. All you women who earn your degrees later in life have my sincerest admiration!

Seriously, I have got to do some brain exercises - time to bust out the crocheting and poetry memorization! Sudoku, anyone?

1 comment:

Tricia S. said...

I read about some things you can do to help stimulate your brain. You can hang your calender upside down, or rearrange things like your nightstand or your bathroom counter. There were some others. I tried the calender one, but brain stimulation didn't work well with my OCD mind on that one.