Saturday, December 27, 2008

First Christmas

Merry Christmas! HO HO HO! To celebrate Hazel's first Christmas I'm posting pictures of all our first Christmases. Santa's face may have changed a bit over the years, but the joy is still the same.

So, can you tell who is who? I'm gonna have to say that our birthdays give it away, especially since the clothing doesn't. Who puts a baby girl in blue and red stripes? My mom, evidently.



As you can see, our October babies do better with Santa than the others. Okay, so Tomie had a non-crying picture too, but I posted the crying one so I wouldn't be the only brat child. :o)

2 comments:

Erica Locke said...

Nice... I like seeing these all in a row! Very Fun!

The Farnsworths said...

Love the pictures! I have one of me with santa, too. My mom keeps dibbs on it, though. That's great!:) I'm glad you had a nice Christmas!