Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tape Faces

I have a favorite activity. It is called tape faces, because, well, you use tape to make funny faces. Obviously!

Anywho, this evening we were cutting out paper snowflakes and taping them on the window when I turn around to see my son has pulled out a big wad of tape that was stuck all over his arm. I was about to get mad - he was already driving me nuts with undecorating the Christmas tree, dumping out all the puzzles, spitting, ripping snowflakes et cetera and so forth - when I noticed he kept putting it to his face, asking in his own way to play tape faces. Happily, this turned my scream of frustration into a laugh of amusement and we went about making faces:




Always a fun activity, especially with multiple strands of tape!

4 comments:

LaDawna said...

I love tape! You should see what you can do with a cat and tape of course!! You both look marvelous. Your Thanksgiving sounded great I'm glad you had so much fun. Sorry about the sickness at your house,I hope all is well now.

Nicole said...

That is just hilarious! No wonder he likes the tape! =)

Ellie and Taylor said...

love the tape faces. we used to do that when we were kids.

Erica Locke said...

CUTE! I love this! :D