Thursday, December 4, 2008

What are you doing New Years Eve?

This is the question I must pose to my husband since I'm headed to Missouri! Yep, I just booked airfare for Hazel, Tomas, Colt, Mom, and myself for a trip to Grovespring, the sibs, and the neichews from 12/29 - 1/5. It will be fun to visit the Lee fam-o-lee and hopefully catch the arrival of their new addition! I look forward to the trip, but I'll sure miss my Levi come midnight of Dec. 31!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

How FUN!!

Megan Nordstrom said...

Hey there! Thanks for the comment. I was going to look you up while were in LaVerkin but we ran out of time. It sounds like I will miss you again for New Years too. So the next time I'm down I will find you. Have a good one. how did you find me?? I am glad you did.

The Johnson's said...

I guess you will have to smooch Tomy. I am so jealous I want to see Shay bad. You need to get her to start blogging. Have fun!!!!!