Teresa will probably disown me for posting this, but I think they did a remarkable job, especially considering how white they are. The brown cousins make it all look SO easy and graceful!
After the show, we skipped out on the game of Family Feud in favor of a much needed nap and later wound up the day with Levi playing a little b-ball with the cousins and Tomie playing with his cousin, Zaylee.
Friday sped along with a quick trip to Walmart to get Tomas some pants (4 pair for $16, yeah!); football; visiting, lunch, and bowling with Travis' fam and the parents; a very short nap; more 

vo

mitrociousness (on Levi's part this time); a trip, without Levi, to see the lights at the temple; and lastly, shopping with Colt. It was a busy day, but Tomie loved the baby Jesus and the animals at the Temple.Saturday found Levi up on the roof at his parents house putting up lights. My thanksgiving thought is that I am thankful that Levi didn't blow off the roof - it was WINDY! That evening Teresa watched the kids while Alex, Nicole, Levi, and I went on a double date to our house to play Phase 10 (I won! Barely and thanks in part to Nicole!), eat milk shakes (Levi's got some mean milk shakin' skills), visit, and watch Kung Fu Panda (skadoush!). It was a blissful break from keeping tabs on Tomas.
Sunday found us back to our usual routine, more napping, and ready to start the Christmas season!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
1 comment:
You did a much better summary of our Thanksgiving! Maybe I will just refer everyone to your blog! =) It was a great time though, and I must agree, I do love being there--especially for the adult conversation!! I really miss that part of my pre-child life! =)
Post a Comment