
As odd as this might sound, we have a cut out of Craig's head and for years have amused ourselves endlessly by putting it on everybody else's pictures. Good times! Great memories!
Also funny is the fact that you'd NEVER find the sibs shakin' it at a hodown, except maybe for Craig!
3 comments:
Craig is a natural!
Saddie! Honestly! I thought your little elf family was funny, but the sibs....I thought you had induced LABOR! I'm going to have bust out the Craig's head and play around with the kids! Craig rocks! Coltie is awesome! You shine! Travis is as cool as he thinks he is! I am glad to be a part of such a production! I have never boogied better! Thanks for a bust my gut guffaw!
Your Elfish Sister Shay
I can't get enough of these things. The you guys are pretty darn cute! LOVE YOU ALL!
Post a Comment